Top Spec Lite

k9h

Visit site
Has anyone used this?

If so what was your reasoning & what was it like??

Many thanks!

Just I have won a bag & am wondering if it will suit my mare & if it is something I will end up staying on!!!

RachelB

Visit site
My horse is on it - I bought one bag to see how it went, that was six months ago and I haven't wanted to stop since! She has been on Baileys Lo-Cal before (no difference between that and nothing), various powdered GP supplements etc. She was on Formula 4 Feet this time last year, which was FAB for her feet (really transformed them) but was just too expensive. I didn't want to go back to the Lo-Cal but wanted a pelleted supplement rather than powdered (she won't eat too much powder). The TopSpec has her looking and feeling healthy, her coat FINALLY has a shine to it after almost three years of trying to get her to look less like a bog pony (staring grey coat!) and her feet still look fab and are rock solid - farrier actually commented on how good they were, which is amazing since he usually turns up, does the job and goes again without saying much!
laugh.gif

If you don't want your bag, I'll have it
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

k9h

Visit site
Thanks for that, sounds really good! I will give it try when it lands & see! Can see another exspense adding on!

CrazyMare

Visit site
All of ours are on TopSpec Comprehensive, and look fantastic. OH's horse has only been on this regime a year, but looks a hundred times the horse he was when he arrived.

All are fit, well and shiney, with enough energy for work, with good strong feet maintaining a good brain.