TopSpec All in One.

NellRosk

Visit site
What an absolute waste of £50 for a tub of this s***e!! Horses have no improvement of horn growth and it must taste vile because it takes my fatty IDs a full 12 hours of being left with it before they finally finish their feed. Lesson learnt and got some pro balance on order. Will just have to force feed it them another week or so before it's used up!!

Did anyone else fall for the charming topspec sales team at a show and buy some?

loopylucifer

Visit site
My horses are on and never had a problem getting them to eat it and they look good and as for hoof quality they are solid as a rock (both warmbloods) but hoof quality will take months to grow down and if your horse is not eating it then it wont make a difference. Also half the horses are work are on it without any issue. but they do say on all the lit if your horse is fussy it may not like the powder and to feed a straight balancer instead.

NellRosk

Visit site
They've been on it for months and no improvement. And also my horses are the least fussy horses on this planet! Never known my gelding to not eat anything. Almost finished the tub thank god!!

Jnhuk

Visit site
Have you spoken to the TopSpec local rep since you bought at a show? I find them to be very helpful and more interested in a long term relationship than a quick sale?

loopylucifer

Visit site
if your horses isn't eating it your not going to see an improvement. Not all horses like powder. Quite agree with Jnhuk always helpful and not pushy sales like a lot of the big companies. I deal with quite a few companies and Top Spec are one of the better ones to deal with

NellRosk

Visit site
Have you spoken to the TopSpec local rep since you bought at a show? I find them to be very helpful and more interested in a long term relationship than a quick sale?

No not since, I've found something else I'd rather use that's cheaper and so many people on here recommend it so think I'll see how I go on with that!