topspec fibre plus

sonjafoers

Visit site
One of mine has been on it all summer but I've just thrown the last bag away and will be moving onto winter type feed now. Typical, the bin men came on Thursday!

I did email TopSpec about the starch content & was told it's less than 10% - typically around 8%.

I can't give you a list of ingredients but all I can say is it's a slightly greener cube than most fibre cubes.

WelshRuby

Visit site
High fibre oat by-product
Grass meal
Soya extract
Linseed expeller
Unmolassed beet pulp
Cane molasses
Calcium carbonate
Sodium chloride
Dicalcium phosphate
Magnesium oxide

Oils and fats 3.5%
Fibre 20%
Sodium 0.55%
Moisture 13.9%
Protein 12.0%
Ash 8.0%

It doesn't actually state the sugar/carbs content.

jacksmum

Visit site
Got loads of info from them on Friday at Blenheim and read through it but sorry cant find that info anywhere.
I was looking at their topchop lite which apparently has a combined sugar/starch of no more than 3%, which is of no use to you at all, sorry :rolleyes:

kezimac

Visit site
High fibre oat by-product
Grass meal
Soya extract
Linseed expeller
Unmolassed beet pulp
Cane molasses
Calcium carbonate
Sodium chloride
Dicalcium phosphate
Magnesium oxide

Oils and fats 3.5%
Fibre 20%
Sodium 0.55%
Moisture 13.9%
Protein 12.0%
Ash 8.0%

It doesn't actually state the sugar/carbs content.

thats fab many thanks - will contact them re the sugar and starch levels - glad to see no lucerne in there as mine cant take it, good level of protein too - if the starch and sugar low then may be great filler for her. She not really that fuseed with kwikbeet or fast fibre that much! So was going to soak these to a mush - plus when hay gets scarce they can be a bit of replacer.

kezimac

Visit site
Got loads of info from them on Friday at Blenheim and read through it but sorry cant find that info anywhere.
I was looking at their topchop lite which apparently has a combined sugar/starch of no more than 3%, which is of no use to you at all, sorry :rolleyes:

lol thanks for replying though!!!! the top chop does sound good - but mine cant take alfalfa well !!!!
cheers though

sonjafoers

Visit site
thats fab many thanks - will contact them re the sugar and starch levels - glad to see no lucerne in there as mine cant take it, good level of protein too - if the starch and sugar low then may be great filler for her. She not really that fuseed with kwikbeet or fast fibre that much! So was going to soak these to a mush - plus when hay gets scarce they can be a bit of replacer.

As previously posted starch is about 8%

kezimac

Visit site
well spoke to top spec today and they actually wouldnt tell me the sugar or starch content! - said combined it is 10% but couldnt give me exact figures!????!!