TopSpec Super Conditioning Flakes?

Blizzard

Visit site
People who use them, do you find them particularly heating, and did they help a lot with condition?
smile.gif

barbaraNcolin

Visit site
Not heating at all for my boy and TS is the only thing that will keep his weight on through the winter so he doesn't come out looking like a rake and it great for his coat, always has a good shine to it and never looks dull. I use the flakes along with the balancer.

Blizzard

Visit site
Thanks!!
H
i Sue, I was gonna msg you if I got no replies as I know you used them when you first got Pidge!

Beau is coming home this week and well I dont really think the Cool Condition cubes do a lot...I ended up replacing them with alfa oil and linseed oil!

Beau isnt exactly fizzy so Im sure he will be fine then, thanks!
smile.gif

Pidge

Visit site
is he coming home for good?
What else are you going to feed him? Alpha A Oil is good with the TS flakes, TS feed balancer and if he needs a tad more what about chucking some speedibeet in as well? Worked wonders on Pidge
grin.gif

Blizzard

Visit site
Yep for good!
grin.gif
Ive missed him so much, its only been two months.

Yeah already got the alfa oil and the feed balancer lol. And the speedibeet!...great minds and all that!

I just wanted to replace the CC cubes with something else that worked better rather than totally bulk up his feeds with lots of alfa oil!

They wont be getting hay in the field for a bit yet and there isnt much in the grass of course so just want to keep the weight on as we go into winter. Cant beleive its winter again already...I must have missed summer!

Pidge

Visit site
OMG it's never been 2 months! thought you'd already have those in
grin.gif
Will you give him breakfast as well as tea? Shouldn't be a problem keeping his weight on with that diet IMO.
Summer what summer Pidge only had his nose net a handful of times so that tells me we had no summer
frown.gif

Blizzard

Visit site
LOL you know me too well! Yep he will get two feeds but will live out.

I know its been as bad as last year just not as wet! Just sent you a PM...hopefully...it was playing up! x