Totilas .... Is this true???

pastie2

Visit site
Who does Totilas belong to? As always thought it was Ed until from this thread found out it wasn't!! x

He is owned by the Vissers, they are Moorland Investments, millionaires, they also have Moorlands stud. Edward has done the work, but the owners are business men when all said and done.

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Dover or Lemon? or do you mean souls?

Hey hey, I've told you before Pastie....don't take the mickey out of grammatical errors - That starts the real fights on here!!! I got told I was nasty for pointing out that I couldn't understand someone's thread on here because of the lack of punctuation, text speak and spelling......

pastie2

Visit site
Hey hey, I've told you before Pastie....don't take the mickey out of grammatical errors - That starts the real fights on here!!! I got told I was nasty for pointing out that I couldn't understand someone's thread on here because of the lack of punctuation, text speak and spelling......

Sometimes, just sometimes Rebelzmum I cant stop myself. I did resist "A***soles though. I thought that would take it too far!!

Foxy53

Visit site
I think I've lost the plot........:eek: Has he been sold, if so, to whom? Is he in the USA or Netherlands?

If its the USA - he'll disappear from the radar. Sad but true.....:(

horsecrazy25

College In the week, home on the weekends :)
Visit site
I think I've lost the plot........:eek: Has he been sold, if so, to whom? Is he in the USA or Netherlands?

If its the USA - he'll disappear from the radar. Sad but true.....:(

This is what i understand ... He hasn't been sold, but he doesn't belong to Edward some stud who does selling business etc but Edward rides him. Don't know where he is atm tho lol still in Kentuky?? x

lannerch

Visit site
Accourding to edward gals web site he has arrived safely at home in holland. Thankgoodness
the rumours were only that.

Not many top horses belong to their riders, there is nothing unusal there.