Totilas sold???

Over2You

Visit site
What on earth were they thinking?????? First the Dutch jumping team lose several of their top horses - now this!!!!!!!! Are they trying to slip down the rankings in both of those disciplines??

Edward must be devastated!!

Farrieress

Visit site
I think if it were true there would be a massive influx of messages, it was anounced that he would stay on to breed so the speaker may have miss spoken ....... hopefully!

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Poor Edward; he was obviously struggling to keep it together before the medals ceremony. That poor guy, my heart goes out to hiim. What a wonderful partnership he's had with that horse, and he's only 10 so the best is still to come. He's worked so hard to achieve that partnership, and now this bombshell. One wonders how he'll go for someone else though. How heartbreaking. Echo what on earth are the dutch team thinking of?

PippiPony

Chocolatier and Greyhound lover
Visit site
Same rumou went round after Windsor Europeans. The owbners then said he would not come up for sale.
I imagine they will make an announcement one way or tother later today.

Over2You

Visit site
Blooming commentators!! Why can they not get their facts straight?? Announcing something like this without even having it confirmed is very unprofessional. They had better apologize for this gargantuan mistake!

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
Thankyou Tempi! So glad I read this thread, had been worrying all might about it. Totilas is such a wonderfull horse it would be awfull if he got sold off into obscurity and Edward has done such an amazing job with him, he deserves to keep the ride.

pinktiger

Visit site
so he isnt sold????? i totally believed the commentator when he said something along the lines of ' totilas sold and will be staying in the USA' Duh!!!!!