Towing capacity

S_N

Visit site
How do find out the towing capacity of a vehicle, if it doesn't have a hand/log book and all the info on sticker thingies on it are in Japanese? The only I have come with is to take it to the local Japanese Restaurant and ask the cook to translate................

Bosworth

www.ballhillequestrian.co.uk
hi you - what vehicle do you have? It may be that one of us has the same and the log book to go with it.

It isn't a daihatsu fourtrak by any chance is it - I had one of those or I can do the Nissan Navarra

S_N

Visit site
Hello!! Sorry I missed you yesterday - had the vet out, routine stuff and he was bloody late. I wanted to come over to chat to you.....

Well I do have a Fourtrack & I know that, that is 3.5 ton(ne)s, it's my Toyota Hilux Surf I want to know about pwease - anyone........ It's the 2.4TDi one

Bosworth

www.ballhillequestrian.co.uk
Fiddler is looking fantastic. and what a change in personality. He was totally chilled about me wandering up to him and taking a template. Was just tied up outside so I just went up to him to say hello.
have you not been on the Toyota website it will be on there somewhere - if not try tying Toyota Hilux Surf on Google and a forum for owners is bound to come up - then ask the guys a question