Towing instructors and test B+ E near Watford

Trottingsong

Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences for towing courses within reasonable distance of Watford please? ( will also post in Gr. London)

Trottingsong

Visit site
Thanks for responding ROG, I'll give them a call and find out if I must have my own trailer or they have one to use. ( I haven't bought the trailer yet) . My car's GVW is 2290. I'll be towing one horse but will probably buy a double trailer so it will be heavy as HB 506 is 920 kg unladen.

ROG

Visit site
Thanks for responding ROG, I'll give them a call and find out if I must have my own trailer or they have one to use. ( I haven't bought the trailer yet) . My car's GVW is 2290. I'll be towing one horse but will probably buy a double trailer so it will be heavy as HB 506 is 920 kg unladen.

If you bought a trailer such as a Bateson Derby (675 empty) and have it down plated to 1200 then it can carry a load of 525kg on your current B licence - How heavy is your horse ?

Trottingsong

Visit site
He would need to go on a diet for your B licence !!!!! LOL

Not just for the license ��. He could stand to lose a few kgs.
Thanks for your advice on the towing! Fingers crossed I will pass the B+E with fewer attempts than my car license.

ROG

Visit site
Not just for the license ��. He could stand to lose a few kgs.
Thanks for your advice on the towing! Fingers crossed I will pass the B+E with fewer attempts than my car license.

Check out post number 3000 for B+E test videos etc on the HHO TOWING CLINIC thread - link below in signature