TRACE- help me find Annie- sold to birmingham

toomanyneds

Visit site
Annie.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Does anybody know Annie?
Chestnut TB mare, would be well into her twenties now. Two white socks behind, wire scars around her face and front feet. White scar on wither. White blaze. Wind sucks. I owned this mare (15.2hh) about 8-9 years ago, she was mine and my sisters first horse. We passed her on to a lady called Jude in Newbury Berkshire. I have been informed by her that Annie was given away with the sale of another horse as a companion to the Birmingham area. Sadly we lost my sister in an accident and myself and my mum would like to know how Annie is and possibly meet her again for a good memory cuddle. Please share to help me find this special horse.

Amazona

Visit site
I might know her ... do you have a registered name for her ... we have a mare here called annie who came with another horse ... she too is in twenties and windsucks ...

Amazona

Visit site
It was lovely to speak with you earlier toomanyneds.
We are thrilled you have managed to find us and Annie and look forward to meeting you soon xx
Bless her and as you said she could possibly 30+ years and she is fit and well so hope she will go on for many more years to come.