TRACING MILLERSFORD COMET

dylanforever

Visit site
I'm looking for my old pony comet, he was a chestnut registered new forest with flaxen mane and tail, 13.2/3ish sold in 2009/10 will be approx 10 or 11! lovely boy :) was sold to a family in jersey! I have the name of their business! Would love to find him :) if you know ANY info please email me sxy_skye@hotmail.com thank you :)

Hanni

New User
Visit site
I think I lease the pony you mean; he is in jersey at le Claire's riding yard and meets all your descriptions, his show name is millersford comet, he is 12 now, almost 13, 13.2, new forest gelding with flaxen main and tail, irregular white marking on his forehead, and very very cute :)

Last edited:

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
This pony would be a half brother to a pony I bred. Sire is Wellhouse Shepherds Boy, who was a chestnut too. He was born out on the forest in the area where my ponies run. Could you post a pic of him?

Hanni, how lucky you are. NF's are great!

(Have you PM'd OP as it's while since they first started looking?!)

Hanni

New User
Visit site
Shall try and pm you a picture of him, it's so cool that you can find out all this information from the web! (Previously we had no idea about his life pre jersey). I have also emailed them, hoping they reply :)

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
That would be great, I love NF's. Lady, would be Comet's half sister, she was also born in 2001, I also had her full brother who was born a year earlier. I know Comet's breeder well too as I bought my foundation mare off him - Millersford Strawberry Girl.

I hope they get in touch.

Debzter

New User
Visit site
Hi there. If u add me I have pics of comet. It's my daughter above that posted the original add several years ago ��

Debzter

New User
Visit site
I was comets owner when he was 3/4. We bought him from New forest area as the previous owner had just had a baby. We then sold him years later to a lady in Yorkshire who then sold him on to someone in Jersey
.. Pics on my profile