Traditional ISH stallions without...........

Simsar

Visit site
Cruising, Clover Hill, KOD. Are there any? and how well are they doing in competition?

Also any up and coming young stallion worth keeping an eye on but they must be traditional! NO WB!

Would like some inside knowledge from our Irish friends please

Simon

Last edited:

KevMc

Visit site
Parkmore Night or Coronea Eagle, both have stock eventing and showing. Loughahoe Guy is classified as ISH but is full TB again has stock eventing and showing. An up and coming stallion to check out is Lassban Mister Imp, he is out of Sky Blue Rose who was a full sister to Sky Light, John Hall's international show jumper, he was a finalist in the 'Future Preformance Horse' class in Dublin08, not sure how clean the Dam line is of the stallions you mentioned.:)

amage

Visit site
One I highly highly recommend is Albano a TB stallion by Broken Hearted. His owner stands Krafty Clover and bought Albano specifically for covering ISH mares with. He is a super mover and has a great jump and his young stock are flashy and good movers. They are very saleable stock and his full tbs have also been good winners. I have a super colt by him out of my Belgian Warmblood mare and like the youngstock I've seen by him out of ID/ISH mares aswell. He is also very very well priced.

MikB

Visit site
One I highly highly recommend is Albano a TB stallion by Broken Hearted. His owner stands Krafty Clover and bought Albano specifically for covering ISH mares with. He is a super mover and has a great jump and his young stock are flashy and good movers. They are very saleable stock and his full tbs have also been good winners. I have a super colt by him out of my Belgian Warmblood mare and like the youngstock I've seen by him out of ID/ISH mares aswell. He is also very very well priced.
Hi! I have just been researching the stallion Albano as he is the sire to my 8-year old TB x ISH mare. Do you know anymore about him?

Nlbblue

New User
Visit site
HI Albano is also the sire of my mare.. I would love to see what he looked like and what he achieved over his lifetime/what his personality was like if anyone knows? Also anyone know anything about Gin Gin (also irish)