Trailblazers help!

slumdog

Visit site
I unknowingly qualified for second rounds yesterday. I registered as a member a couple of weeks ago and have my membership number but not got a card yet, yesterday was first time out and I got a double clear and came third. Just realised it was a trailblazers show, I've emailed the show (will ring in the morning) but have I missed my chance? I'm on their website results as coming third.

horseywelsh

Visit site
Hello, well done you :)
I have done dressage and showing second rounds and finals in the past (they seem to work in the same way with regards to what you are asking so I would imagine same for SJ).You have upto 2 weeks after the event you qualified at to purchase a qualifiation card (£12) from the show centre you qualified at. You will only need your membership no. so do't worry you've no card yet. That quailifcation card then needs to be taken with you when you go to the second rounds (you can go to s many second rounds as you want for th class you hae qualified for). Give the show cetre a call asking them if they can sort youout a qualification card.

Loads of info here http://trailblazerschampionships.com/

JustKickOn

Visit site
I know for dressage you get a qualification sheet you have to fill out when you get your score sheet back.

I says about where you qualified, which class etc and horse/rider details. You then send this off with two SAEs and they return with your qualification card and second rounds invite in one and schedules in the other.

There is normally a two week window after qualifying to get your registration done. The trailblazers website has all the details on there.

tinap

Visit site
^^ as other have said!

Ring the venue & just let them know that you didn't collect your qualification letter. You just need to fill it in & return it with £12 (I think its still that much) to the venue within 2 weeks & they will then send you a qualification card. If they have already held their 2nd rounds though,it will be a 2014 card, if not then its a 2013 one & you can do this years 2nd rounds xx

slumdog

Visit site
Thanks everyone! It was only 65-70cm lol so we wont be going to hoys anytime soon but I'm still pleased :) I've checked and their second rounds is next month. Once I do second rounds how do I go about qualifying for the finals at stoneleigh? I've tried to look but can't seem to find it, I'm assuming its first two in each class or something?

tinap

Visit site
Weve only done juniors & I think it wad the top 5/6. I know it used to be the top 4 years ago but then it changed.

The finals are a great experience whatever height you're jumping :)

Good luck!! xx