Trailer stockists search

EmmaLou

Visit site
Looking for recommended trailer stockists. In particular for a Bateson Derby.
I am based in south Yorkshire. I realise I could go to Bateson direct but wondering about any stockists closer to home or ones that may offer finance but this isn't a necessity.
I will need to the seller to downplate the trailer for B licence towing although I may be able to do this myself.

rabatsa

Confuddled
Visit site
JSW trailers Northallerton. Regarding the downplating I do not think that they will do it so you would have to go elsewhere for that. It will also reduce the value of the trailer when it comes to sell on.

EmmaLou

Visit site
JSW trailers Northallerton. Regarding the downplating I do not think that they will do it so you would have to go elsewhere for that. It will also reduce the value of the trailer when it comes to sell on.

Thank you. I will give them a call. I believe IF I needed to sell I could just have the plate changed again by Bateson for example if it was to effect the value.

ROG

Visit site
Looking for recommended trailer stockists. In particular for a Bateson Derby.
I am based in south Yorkshire. I realise I could go to Bateson direct but wondering about any stockists closer to home or ones that may offer finance but this isn't a necessity.
I will need to the seller to downplate the trailer for B licence towing although I may be able to do this myself.
Bateson need to down plate trailer but most sellers should be able to arrange that with Bateson

Bateson know all of their suppliers so why not ring them and ask where your nearest is = IDEA?