Trailer WANTED!!!

PomPomFeathers

Visit site
Hi guys, presuming it is ok to post a wanted ad here as I noticed a few others for land etc...

I am looking for a Ifor Williams 511 trailer, I will consider a 510 in good condition for the right price also

I'm in Aberdeenshire... cash waiting!

Skipadeedooda

Visit site
There were a couple on horsey things for sales Aberdeenshire FB page.

I've just bought a used 510 but that was via word of mouth. Maybe with putting a wanted ad on that FB page.

brucea

Visit site
I know where there is a 505 for sale, but I'm not prepared to post the contact details here. If you PM me your contact details I will forward them to the owner and then she will get in contact with you if she want to.

Heather D

Visit site
I have 510 which I am just about to advertise. Aluminium floor, just been serviced, good condition, clean and ready to go. Sold with water carrier with hand pump which is attached to outside - on metal plate behind rear wheel. Wheel lock, trailer aid (to raise wheel without jacking if you need to change wheel) and saddle rack for back of car. I am in Edinburgh area which might be a bit far for you. PM if you are interested.

tiggytoo

New User
Visit site
I have a 2 year old silver 511 in pristine condition as it has only been used a handful of times. It has a internal wireless camera fitted too. Lovely trailer but unfortunately my 4x4 not to towing trailer and two large horses. I am looking for £4000 for it and I am located near Stirling. PM me if you are interested and I can send you some photos.