trainers in MIDLANDS

emma587

New User
Visit site
Hi.
I am currently looking for a new trainer and I was wondering if anyone could help me please?
I currently have Julie Yardley but she only teaches one day a week and that one day I have a full day of lectures and she won't budge about it. I'm in the birmingham area, in horse terms near solihull riding club, rodbaston, eland lodge area. If anyone knows of a trainer/s that would travel and has a good rep over this way I'd love to hear from you as I desperately need to get someone sorted for me and my 4 year old!

Thanks very much

emma587

New User
Visit site
oh silly me, that was probably the most important part of the post!
It's dressage, were going to affiliate in Jan and enter some 5 year olds and try for regionals.
Thanks!

Kat

Visit site
Caroline Green is excellent. She a BHSI and BD accredited, based not far from Eland Lodge. Can't recommend her highly enough. Her contact details are on the BHS register of instructors.

MillionDollar

Visit site
Just replied on my thread but..............I use Emma Hawley, she is absolutely amazing. Has transormed my horse in 2 months! From 65% to 72% at Prelim. I also know of 2 others she teaches. One had a plain cobby pony who got to Medium and the other is currently at AdvMed and will be at PSG by next year.

She was trained a lot by Pammy Hutton and is friends with Jo Swain :D