Training aids for topline...

joanne1920

Visit site
has any one bought one of these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TopFlyght-TopLine-...%3A1|240%3A1308

If you have, what did you think to it?

I have been advised ( by a mctimmoney practitioner)to lunge my 5 year old for a month ( 10 - 15mins every other day) before getting back on him as he has very little top line. he's been turnt away now, but next month hoping to start the lunging work.
Help please? was advised against side reins???

Thanks

nikki_07766

Visit site
Yup I brought one from them, they were very good, quick delivery etc. I brought one as my boy has been out of work for 5 months with a bad back and the saddler wanted me to walk and lunge him in one to get his back moving and to build the muscles up while his new saddle was being made, I have been doing this for a month now and I can see a difference, much better than side reins I think as it hold’s the whole horse rather than just pulling the front end in!. that’s just my option tho!.

tori0308

New User
Visit site
I have one of these and love it!

It works exactly the same as a pessoa training aid. It works the horse correctly and makes it use its whole back.

I lunge all of mine in it once a week. Depending on where the rings are on your roller you can set it to a few different heights working the horse from long and low to a higher head carriage.

Definately reccomend it, hope this helps!

BIrish

Visit site
I love them.. brilliant for helping muscle development, cadence and balance.. (and vastly cheaper than a "proper" pessoa!)

Wouldn't be without mine.
smile.gif

mygeorge

Visit site
I would recommend an equiami over a pessoa (topflyght is just a pessoa copy) as its easier to use and gets a better result because they cant lean on it. It was recommended by a Mactimoney practitioner that I used last year.