Travel boots issues

Visit site
So my new mare didn’t come with any travel boots, she’s 15.2/3 9y/o Irish Sports Horse, I’m just wondering whether to get her cob or full boots (she fits in a cob head collar and her Woofwear boots are small horse, rug size is 6ft ish) I’ll try and attach some photos if that helps??? Thank you x

Attachments

• C1CB96F8-8C38-418B-BF49-3AEAF0792C06.jpeg
    C1CB96F8-8C38-418B-BF49-3AEAF0792C06.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 14

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
So my new mare didn’t come with any travel boots, she’s 15.2/3 9y/o Irish Sports Horse, I’m just wondering whether to get her cob or full boots (she fits in a cob head collar and her Woofwear boots are small horse, rug size is 6ft ish) I’ll try and attach some photos if that helps??? Thank you x
I would say cob size, as full will be too long, if not too wide. Mine is 15.1hh and he has pony ones which fit him

teddypops

Visit site
Will depend on the make. I have cob size horseware travel boots which are pretty big (too big for my 14.1 Sec D) but my woofwear cob size boots are much smaller (too small for Sec D and only fit my Arab x).

JillA

Visit site
Don't use the blimmin things - if a horse treads on itself while it is travelling bell boots are the answer. And unless they are really bad travellers the only way they can scrape the side of their legs normally is by slipping off the side of the ramp, in which case be careful loading and unloading. Save your money.