Traveller colt at asda

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
If Asda has offered the footage, then there is no legal process to be gone through there. Why don’t they simply accept the footage and then ask the police to press forward with a prosecution?

Which is essentially what I’ve said to them 🤔. It’ll be interesting to see if they respond.

Equi

Visit site
As far as I can tell they have let this one go as they realise there is no talking to these owners and the police rspca are not interested.

They have the mare though.

maisie06

Visit site
Honestly how have they not been arrested on animal cruelty charges if there’s footage? That’s quite the damming evidence with or without veterinary say so.

Because until the RSPCA is disbanded and gotten rid of and animal welfare becomes an arm of the police nothing will happen. We need a US style system where animals in this situation are removed there and then and arrests are made, not our useless RSPCA who are only interested in having a political presence, and grabbing money for massive saleries for the upper levels, I WILL NOT GIVE THEM MONEY...they are utterly, utterly useless.

HEM

Visit site
How awful!! Poor little guy, glad he now seems to be in good hands! Unfortunately it just makes me think about all the others that are being subjected to similar behaviour:(

I also do believe that unfortunately police are scared of travelers, at least round here:confused:

meleeka

Visit site
It appears the pony has been rescued by another animal rescue who have been working more quietly behind the scenes to secure it. Fantastic news for the pony.

Unfortunately there’s all sorts of mud slinging going on now between the two sanctuaries and their supporters...
I’ve just had a look. This seems like the Thor situation all over again 🙄. There’s too many egos involved here for sure.
I’m pleased the pony is safe but I’m not sure buying from the scum that owned him ever helps long term .