Treadstone boots.

metalmare

Visit site
Hi all,

I've ordered a pair of Treadstone long boots - just wondered if anyone has used these before? They have a zip which obviously allows a closer fit but I'm worried that it could be a weak point.

Thanks.

metalmare

Visit site
Thanks! When I tried them on in the shop I couldn't walk but was told they're for riding not walking so there you have it
smile.gif
My last pair were so worn in (ie broken) they were hugely comfy for walking and driving!

These will only be for smart use I think.

metalmare

Visit site
Yes, they're not dear - just over £100. But I get 20% staff discount and I can't afford the Ariats I would like at the moment... perhaps for my birthday! But I haven't got a horse at the moment and I've a couple of pairs of boots so they might do me a while.

SpottedCat

Visit site
Love mine - had them for a couple of years and use them only for comps and lessons - they've been brilliant esp as they only cost me £90 at Gatcombe.

nikki_07766

Visit site
I've had a pair of there leather chaps for years and years and although worn, there the best chaps i've ever had!, i got a pair of the long boots for my 21st as i have real trouble finding long boots to fit, i find them a bit odd as i'm so used to wearing chaps but am getting used to them slowly but surely!.