treat ball destroyer - any recommendations for strong ones ?

JLD

Visit site
my horse has now trashed 3 decahedrons - completely flattening the last one because the food doesnt come out fast enough ! I tried explaining this is the point of them but he's not listening however he really loves them and throws them round the place having a great time so I'd like to persevere - does anyone know if any are really strong/difficult to destroy ??

HayleyandBob

Visit site
Likit balls arnt strong
mad.gif
mine has trashed two in a month grr, the first he managed to break into two halves :S o well he had great fun in the process !
grin.gif

mtj

Visit site
don't go for the red round ones. my connie must have kicked it in just the wrong place as it split into two. given that the 2 sections are held together by lots of very sharp screws
mad.gif
I would never leave one of these with an unsupervised horse again. it was new and appeared undamaged apart from being in 2 pieces

Rana

Visit site
My old horse had one of those huge green ones. Haven't seen one of those destroyed yet
grin.gif
Have seen them used with some very....persistent.....horses lol.

JLD

Visit site
thank you so much for that - was going to get a round one but since his ability to trash things is exceeded only by his ability to injure himself on harmless objects I definately wont be getting one with sharp bits when it falls apart !!. will just keep buying the safe ones then and replacing when flattened.

lucym

Visit site
my boy is in the process of flatening his dechahedron (sp!!) too, he loves it, but is slightly rough with it!
however, at least it is reasonably safe, and not too expensive so i think im going to persevere with it
grin.gif

JLD

Visit site
glad it's not just mine !! he squashed the first one so bought another one which he squashed the first day he had it but it still kind of worked till yesterday when he trashed both sides so now it wont roll at all !!