tredsteo riding boots

H_A_C

Visit site
I love mine brought them for best but i love riding in them. Only got them in November so can't really help with durability sorry

Kikke

Visit site
I love mine but I do have to say durability is not great stiching gave up fairly quickly which you can have repaired and that is fine but the inner sole is not very durable either.
Having said that, already boight 3 pair over the last few years because I can't find any other that fit me so well and are so comfy!

LeannePip

Visit site
I have the tredstep Donatello long boots - i bought them at royal welsh and ride in them most days - despite having bought some ariats to take the strain off of them so they would last! after the initial breaking in process which for me was horrendous (two other friends have the same and theirs wern't nearly as bad to break in) they are now soo comfy! durability wise they still look oober smart when polised but but the elastic laces on one boot snapped pretty quick and the little popper tag at the top of one boot is almost hanging off - otherwise they seem pretty good!

Smitty

Visit site
I have some jod boots which have been well used and are approaching 20 years old! They have been ridden in, used round the yard, walked dogs, gone to shops and house worked/decorated. Still to good to chuck.