Tredstep Half Chaps

Ladybird

Visit site
I'm bargain hunting!
I love these chaps and this is the cheapest I've seen them for:
Derby House

Just hoping to draw on the bank of knowledge that HHO is and see if anybody's found them cheaper!

smile.gif

Lippyx

Essex... In my bubble, floating above reality!!
Visit site
I wanted some of these... but then I tried them on, and TBH I didn't think they were all that!
I was after a smart pair of boots and gaiters for competing as I don't get on with long boots. Went to local tack store, and tried them and was disappointed. They weren't as comfortable as my Mountain horse boots and chaps (nor as flexible) and I ended up getting a pair of Mountain Horse Supreme Rider long boots... as suggested by OH! They are so flexible and soft, and don't need breaking in at all!!

Of couse this is my opinion, and I'm sure there are peeps out there who will say different!

Daffodil

Visit site
I got a pair of these at Olympia, from Ayr Equestrian for £79.
(Boo!)
crazy.gif
. Very comfy and will be even better once they've "given" a little.

lukeylou

Visit site
i have these the xtreme leggings for day to day use and the progaiters for competing. thet're the only chaps that go long and skinny enough.

i tried the deluxe on and didn't like them that much, they didn't look right for some reason! the progaiters are much better!

Ladybird

Visit site
I need gaiters definately as already have the short boots, would like something smart as if trial horse all goes to plan I would like to get out and about with him in summer.

Like these as friend has a pair that are fairly old and well used and still look v. smart, I love the quality too!

I like mountain horse stuff but not really for shows, always find it's a bit chunky/unelegant IMO

smile.gif