Treeless saddles - help please

Happytohack

Visit site
Is there such a thing as a treeless with knee rolls? I have a flat backed native pony, but saddles seem to slip round him. I like my old treeless on him - but I don't feel very secure! Any advice will be very welcome!

webble

Visit site
Have a look at Solution Saddles. I'm sure there are lots of brands that will have knee rolls out there that people will recommend, or if you do a bit of googling, I will only have Solutions treeless :)

http://www.solution-saddles.co.uk/

I would love one of these but sadly dont have the money for one. I have a HM Flexee which has knee rolls and that is fab

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Just wondering why you specifically want to go treeless as opposed to treed OP?

Sorry, not intending to grill you!!:) Just wondering.......

Sorry meant to add that if you fancied the Heather Moffatt there's a few of them on e-bay at the moment; I tried one and only went for a trot round the block, and could hardly walk for three days!!! The blimmin thing:)

wyrdsister

Visit site
I'd second the recommendation for the HM range. The soft treed (vogue, fheonix) and the more traditional style leather treed (Flexee) all have knee rolls. I love mine and they've fitted everything from Miss Sharkfin Wither to the rather rotund Ardennes X! If you'd rather try a treed saddle, the Native Pony Company gets some good reviews.

webble

Visit site
Just wondering why you specifically want to go treeless as opposed to treed OP?

Sorry, not intending to grill you!!:) Just wondering.......

Sorry meant to add that if you fancied the Heather Moffatt there's a few of them on e-bay at the moment; I tried one and only went for a trot round the block, and could hardly walk for three days!!! The blimmin thing:)

Yes they do feel wide to start with but you do get used to it