trekking near Harrogate

abaddon_1974

Visit site
I will be in Harrogate for a couple of weeks soon and was wondering if anyone knew of a stables which takes adults trekking or hacking around that part of the country?

Craig

ladyt25

Visit site
I don't know about trekking as such but there are several riding schools round there. One I can think of is Sicklinghall Riding stables in Sicklinghall which is just outside Harrogate - they do have some decent hacking around there. I can't think of many others but there are probably loads more out in the sticks. There used to be one in Bewerley which is near Harrogate. I went there for a riding holiday many years ago.

dizzydonkeys

Visit site
There is Little Pasture Trekking Centre at Knaresborough, they do everything from 1hr to all day rides.
Follifoot Park, sicklinghall (tho not sure if do hacks) also a new ad recently seen http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033395875/54b944ee.html no idea what they like though.
Also Kilnsey Trakking centre meant to be nice but can't personally say - should be able to find all the above on google.