Trick Riding >>>>>>>>>>>

s4sugar

Visit site
"Lovely 15-3 Irish Sport Horse. Very good temperament. 5 years old. Great for general riding, driving and trick-riding."
The grey in the adverts.
Why trick riding? - to me that would suggest she rears.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
They are probably referring to this photo.

41dc2453352ce658662c6cc66bbd7bbf-360x270.jpg

ETA - link to ad. http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/clas...e__unit=4831&height__unit=4902&age__unit=5497

Hawks27

Visit site
I was thinking the price tag was suppose to be 10k not 1k and its done a lot for 5 but looks a nice horse

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Nice horse, if I had not found my mare I would have inquired about this one, nice build just my Type, as I like the Irish horses.

It is very close to where I brought my mare from in Herts only 2 junctions further

Last edited:

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Looks nice, I'm not put off by a low price, some people just sell a horse as a nag, rather than dressing it up with bells whistles and matchy and expecting 10k for it.

BBP

Visit site
I would think so, far side stirrup over wither out of the way and most horses will buckle both knees if lying down. This looks very trained.

To me a horse good for trick riding would suggest a great temperament. I wanted one to trick ride on but mind just isn't suitable so I gave up on that idea.

Barnacle

Visit site
How bizarre that they reduced the price... It was already so low! Looks lovely to me. I'm another who'd enjoy trick riding but definitely hasn't got a suitable horse to try it on! (Trick training horses is a different story though - I wouldn't call what she is doing in that photo "trick riding" - it is a trick-trained horse - the rider's not doing anything special and pretty much any horse can be trained to do tricks like that.)