Trimmers recommendations?

Kacey88

Visit site
Can anyone recommend me a trimmers please? I need it for a youngster, I could stick an electric toothbrush in her ear so I'm assuming she'll be OK with one 😅

Just for tidying her up for a few in hand shows. Ideally would love one that could manage some body hair for a trace clip or that, but maybe there's not one that can do both. Currently looking at the Liverman Nova if anyone has experience of that one?

dottylottie

Visit site
not very specific (sorry!) but i borrowed some from someone on the yard that are just dog trimmers and they did a perfect job of getting rid of her beard and tidying up her ears.

i’ve seen good things about the nova ones, and read that the flare ones aren’t worth bothering with, but no experience with them myself

Katieg123

Visit site
not very specific (sorry!) but i borrowed some from someone on the yard that are just dog trimmers and they did a perfect job of getting rid of her beard and tidying up her ears.

i’ve seen good things about the nova ones, and read that the flare ones aren’t worth bothering with, but no experience with them myself

If youre talking about the ones you can buy off amazon with the paw print on them I've used them and also have the flare ones and find them comparable in getting the job done! If any thing I prefer the dog ones...

Kacey88

Visit site
I have the Nova, I think it's really good, I use it for bib clips and the like no issues.

Thanks so much, exactly what I wanted to know! My filly is called Nova too so maybe it's a sign 🤣 She's a hairy cob so I just need to know the trimmers can handle quite a bit.