Troy can come home!

Ginn

Visit site
Aww, bless! Thats fantastic news
smile.gif

Clodagh

Visit site
Great news, what a relief for you. how many grey hairs did you get over the last week? Glad Hannah was a star!
smile.gif

lennysmith

Visit site
Yay what a strong brave little chap he is. Weldone to hannah for keeping so calm too. Josie would have gone off her rocker!!!!

So glad it's all turned out well xxx

ps, we must be due more piccies eh?

Patches

Visit site
I'm really delighted to read this update Becki.

He'll be home with you now. Wonderful news. Give him a hug from his Aunties on HHO, and give yourself a hug too as I know how stressful this hiccup has been for you.

Fantasy_World

Visit site
Aw glad it went well and the little lad is now home
smile.gif
some tlc from you and mum will soon have him on the mend.
Great news though
smile.gif

Cazx

_jetset_

Visit site
Thank you so much to everyone...

Troy was a bit nervous when I went to collect him and really clinging to Hannah. At first he wouldn't let me near him in the stable, but when I talked to him he must have recognised my voice, put his ears up and peeped around Hannah's bottom! After that he was really good, practically ran up the ramp and unloaded really well too.

He is now back to his cheeky self in his own stable, and must be feeling vey proud of his now extended member (because it can come out all the way now) as he keeps swinging it around
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am just so relieved that he is home and safe... but I feel absolutely drained! Looking forwards to an early night and a nice glass of red wine! I think I deserve it after the past few days.

I promise piccies will be coming tomorrow... now this little issue has been sorted I feel I can enjoy him again so will get lots of him in his field tomorrow!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Good news re the op, it's always easiest to literally pick em up and carry foals in if possible, which you discovered for yourself.
Often colts have their willies dangling for a few days after birth, no doubt Troy will be a little sore but at least that should be the end of the problem.
glad there is a happy ending...