Truly disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archina

Visit site
Yea, I was dissapointed he got up so fast! :mad:

Supposedly, they meant to upload this vid on youtube as private but messed up, a friend of the horses owner saw it and posted it on FB. Owner had only dropped the horse off with them that day and the vid was up within a couple of hours. Owner has gone to collect her horse. They have been reported so hopefully something will be done about it.

lee1984

Visit site
Yea, I was dissapointed he got up so fast! :mad:

Supposedly, they meant to upload this vid on youtube as private but messed up, a friend of the horses owner saw it and posted it on FB. Owner had only dropped the horse off with them that day and the vid was up within a couple of hours. Owner has gone to collect her horse. They have been reported so hopefully something will be done about it.

I might have done a bit more then reported them If it was my horse. there ment to be a company working with horses, wonder what they get up to when theres no video??

Clippy

Visit site
I would imagine they're going to very much regret this getting out! They can't take the video down so this could run and run - and destroy their reputation!

pollypock1211

Visit site
Lets hope it does destroy their reputation ! I bought my horse from the same place and my horse had this same rider :( but i think i must have been very lucky that she is good (so far) what an idiot !! its about time they stopped horse dealing now. Their facebook page has also disappeared !!!!

jenz87

Visit site
Not only the horror of the video and the unbelievable ness of yhe laughing. But the reviews on their site. My 3 and a half year old broken 12 weeks jumping 1.15m ......whaaaaat??????

DAHH

Visit site
I have to say if that were my horse, I would probably be on an assault charge, having taken the whip to the rider and person filming.

If you google the apparent owners of this company, it makes for interesting reading! I am not entirely sure they had much of a reputation to lose!!!

widget

Visit site
Class a idiots lets hope this puts them out of business they are clearly morons and shouldn't be let near horses

pollypock1211

Visit site
It is just upsetting that the poor horse IS going forward and yet he's still hitting him. I'm failing to understand exactly what he is wanting to, or trying to, achieve? completely pointless! I cant see no other reason other than BOTH of them doing this for their entertainment. Makes you wonder what else goes on without the camera rolling :(

Immy.C

Visit site
They'd be no words of how angry I would be if that was my horse. Beyond disgusting. Who knows what else goes on behind closed doors.

amandap

Visit site
Disgusting and disgraceful. I can't watch past the first revolting cackle and sounds of the whip used with such force and gusto. :mad:
shakingmad.gif

My other thoughts are...
censored.gif

Clippy

Visit site
IMPERIAL HORSES LTD

Last Activity: Today 06:07 PM
User Lists

Statistics» Statistics
Total Posts
Total Posts: 3
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Find all posts by IMPERIAL HORSES LTD
Find all threads started by IMPERIAL HORSES LTD
General Information
Last Activity: Today 06:07 PM
Referrals: 0

Syrah

Visit site
Well I certainly hope you are reading this Imperial Horses, truly disgusting.

That poor baby horse has now had the WORST start possible.

Pinkatc

Visit site
Outrageous :mad: Is this outfit known to be dodgy then? What a terrible start for that youngster, the poor owner must have been horrified to see this.

janey58

Visit site
These people are absolutely thoroughly disgusting, lets hope they are never allowed to have horses or any animal ever again and certainly never allowed to trade again, they have it seems closed all their websites etc, they should be made to experience what they put the poor horse through

Status
Not open for further replies.