Trying to find background on rescue pony.

Chyrose

Visit site
I have a 34” mare who was rescued by the British Spotted Pony Society in 2017 from land near Goss Moor in Cornwall. She’s approximately 10 years old and I have no history whatsoever. It has been said she might have been a job lot with some alpacas or she might have been abandoned. She is very typical of a British Spotted Pony but wasn’t microchipped so no easy way of tracing her background. Does anyone recognise her or are super sleuths in tracking down ponies, or have any tips which way to go? The registrar of BSpPS is looking through records but nothing showing yet.0E6D74FA-C2E0-4DCE-843C-09BBCB9D5926.jpeg0E6D74FA-C2E0-4DCE-843C-09BBCB9D5926.jpeg

Chyrose

Visit site
She is lovely but be careful. I know I certainly do not want to find out about the origins of my RSPCA pony and even less for his previous owners to find out where he is.
Thank you. I know why she was rescued, it wasn’t cruelty or abuse so I’m not concerned on that score, I’d just like to find out her breeding so her gorgeous foals can be properly registered.

Chyrose

Visit site
She is lovely but be careful. I know I certainly do not want to find out about the origins of my RSPCA pony and even less for his previous owners to find out where he is.
Thank you. I know why she was rescued, it wasn’t cruelty or abuse so I’m not concerned on that score, I’d just like to find out her breeding so her gorgeous foals can be properly registered
She’s a lucky girl the BHS does take on horses lightly .
it was British Spotted Pony Society not BHS but I fell in love with her the first time I saw her.