Trying to find TYSULL LUCINDA - otherwise known as INDY

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
Trying to locate my old mare.

Approx 6 years old, about 16.1hh but may have grown now. Section D X TB, Bright bay with a white sock, snip and star. Shes the one lying down in my siggie

Was advertised on Horsemart and ProblemHorses last year - sometime between Feb and May from Yorkshire area

The owners that sold her had issues with her (which were their own doing IMHO) and Im just wanting to find her, make sure shes ok and that the new owners have every bit of infomation that they need for her

Would have bought her back myself, however was 3 months pregnant at the time so was unable to.

Just want to know how she is.

Has anyone heard of anything or know of anyone that viewed or was interested or who bought her?????????????

Thank you all

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
surely they are not allowed to give out details though
confused.gif

countrygirl45

Visit site
If they are not willing to give out any info, maybe you could get them to agree to forward a letter to the new owner if they have the details. Always worth a try. Good luck.
smile.gif

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
She is reg part Section D

My old contact details are in the passport whioch is how the owners managed to contact me in the first place - however they are out of date and if anyone did try to get me there they would have no joy - would it be possible for me to change my details on the passport without having it??