Tuffa Boots

Blodwyn

Visit site
http://www.tackdirect.co.uk/prod_show.asp?id=328&ref=froogle&prodid=328

does anyone have these boots? if you do do you like them? are they ok to ride in? i want some boots with lining to keep my feet warm
smile.gif

just wondered if anyone has an opinion on them?

x

hairymolly

Visit site
I have a pair and I love them, they keep your feet nice and warm and are really comfy. they are ok for riding in I prefer to ride in my jod boots but alot of the time I cant bear to take my tuffas off.

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
Yep, got these too. They're warm, cosy, hard wearing and comfy. Bit of a pain in the bum to get off and quite clompy but I'd still recommend them.

Visit site
I don't know anything about Tuffa boots but I have just bought the Woof Wear boots... they are brilliant! They are fleece lined, comfortable, supportive, easy to clean and you can ride in them too!

Jiffy

photobucket.com
I think I've had my pair for more than four years now and they're still in good condition, comfy and waterproof. I think they'd be a bit too chunky to ride in ...maybe because I've got big feet. However, I think Tuffa bought out a similiar black type that were more slimmed down riding type. They are called the Norfolk instead of the Suffolk.

Ravenwood

Visit site
I have a pair of the Tuffa Norfolks as mentioned by Jiffy above. I bought them a few years ago now and they are still looking really good and exceptionally comfortable to ride in. They don't have the thick wool lining of the Suffolks but they seem to keep my feet warm hunting in the winter - and thats quite a feat
wink.gif