Tuffa Boots

Kenzo

Visit site
Anybody have a pair of the country style boots?

I'm in need of a good yard boot/walking boot/riding boot but I'm not rich or fashionable enough to stretch to a pair of Dubarry's or anything towards that price bracket.

Besides I really like the look of Tuffa boots, the Norfolk and Sufolk and the Sufolk 2 tone.

I bought a pair of the brown Tuffa chaps many many years ago and they are still going strong, hopefully their boots are the same.

Do you know what sort of fitting they are though, I want a boot that is long in the leg (rather than the shorter country style boot) or if they are the shorter type, something wide enough to tuck your jeans into.

Any idea on the calf fitting, I normaly take a size 5 or 4.5, are they true to size?

Inchy

Visit site
I have a pair, think they're the suffolk ones? Absolutely love them (prefer them to my dubarrys)! they're plenty long enough in the leg, and wide enough at the top that i can squish jeans in.

i have mine to teach in, so wear them all day and find them very comfortable!

They come up very big, i'm usually a 6 but have a size 5. My mum has the tuffa long riding boots and she is usually a 5, but has a size 4 in.

Inchy

kathantoinette

Visit site
Years ago I used to buy the short boots (Tipperrary) and they were fab. I used to wear them day in, day out for work and riding and dog walking. They lasted well.
I always got a shoe size smaller than my actual size. I can't comment on calf fitting.

rhino

Visit site
Love suffolks! :D Best boots ever IMO!

They do come up slightly small in the foot, but plenty of height and I wear mine with jodhs or jeans with no problem, they are pretty adjustable :)

maisie06

Visit site
I have a pair, think they're the suffolk ones? Absolutely love them (prefer them to my dubarrys)! they're plenty long enough in the leg, and wide enough at the top that i can squish jeans in.

i have mine to teach in, so wear them all day and find them very comfortable!

They come up very big, i'm usually a 6 but have a size 5. My mum has the tuffa long riding boots and she is usually a 5, but has a size 4 in.

Inchy

This! I was shocked when I tried them on, thought my feet had shrunk! comfy and well worth the money!

jnb

Visit site
I have the Suffolks, I bought the Broad ones as the regular fitting are quite narrow - the broad ones do adjust right down to go with jods but big enough to get on with jeans.
Definitely get a size down - I am a 40 (6.5) normally and I bought the 6 (39) and they are just right - I live in them practically and have had them nearly 4 years now.
Love 'em.

destiny11

Visit site
I got the Country Riders for Xmas and am very happy with them. Very warm, calfs adjustable anyway. I would also say that they come up a little large in size :)