Tullabeg Fusion

IrishExpat

Visit site
Posted similar query on breeding board, but figured I might get more responses from those living in Ireland.

I've only just discovered this stallion and would love to know if anyone has had any dealings with any of his offspring?
I was lucky enough to see some of his youngsters that went through Gorebridge recently, nice looking animals very interested in hearing how he passes on temperament/brain.

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
He seems to be producing straight, talented offspring who have one heck of a pop in them. I'd certainly be thinking of using him if I was breeding again. Lovely horse. I'm particularly interested in watching the progress of Tullabeg Tango - such an impressive young horse to watch.

IrishExpat

Visit site
One of the youngsters I saw for sale in Gorebridge was a 5 year old full brother to Tango, he was a super looking horse. Went to visit the stud Fusion stands at and saw quite a few youngsters at different ages - not a bad horse in sight. Hoping my mare comes in season soon as I'm getting quite excited by the prospect of a foal of his