Tweed Jackets

CastleMouse

Visit site
I'll probably update my showing wardrobe by the end of this year, as I am planning to do equitation and tweed show jackets are usually worn. I currently have a black hunting jacket, which I've worn for hunting and dressage, but that really isn't the correct dress for showing. Can anyone recommend some nice (but not too expensive) tweed show jackets? I won't buy on Ebay, no matter how cheap and nice the jackets are, as I'd like something to fit me well. And also, which colour tweed should I go for? I'd be wearing a navy velvet hat
smile.gif
I was thinking of going for brown tweed
confused.gif

K9Wendy

Visit site
Holmestead are doing an offer at the moment in tweed jackets, £39.99 adults and £29.99 children, green, brown & blue. Not sure what that is in Euros but good value, saw them last year when they had them in and they were nice jackets. I think on a grey pony with blue hat I'd go for grey or blue tweed.

Janette

Visit site
I think you'll find that generally, people wear green or brown tweed - still with a blue hat and brown gloves.

Caldene jackets are good - they tend to be more on the fitted side, and Mears jackets are brilliant if you have the right figure for them i.e slim
grin.gif