Twelve days and counting...

prosefullstop

Visit site
...until Mr. Prince arrives
grin.gif
grin.gif

Beside a crate, a harness, a kong, a food bowl, and possibly a coat if he doesn't like the frigid NYC temperatures, what else should I consider purchasing?

2zhnxvc.jpg

prosefullstop

Visit site
Excellent call, EP Rider. My current dog has no undercoat, and therefore never gets brushed.

Slinky, her eye is looking lots better. We're going for a follow-up with her regular vet tomorrow. She has whined once or twice when opening up her mouth wide to eat, so I'm going to get her jaw properly examined as well. The lump on her head has mostly gone, as has the one on her hip. All in all I'd say she's on the road to recovery.

Stella LOVES going to the vet because:

a. The receptionists are devoted Stella fans.
b. There are six dogs roaming about the place, one of which is a wolfhound mix whom Stella adores.
c. The cookie jar on the reception desk is a bottomless pit of cheapo treats verboten in our household.

prosefullstop

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
A new bed?
confused.gif

How exciting
blush.gif
grin.gif
- have you told Stella yet?
confused.gif
and how is she after her accident the other day?
confused.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PS The lady who owns the boarding facility mentioned Stella's behaviour after the accident. While being examined by the K9 squad sent to the scene, she started humping Nelson the Boston terrier who, all week long, had tried it on with any dog he could, bar Stella. She likes to let the boys know who's boss, does my girl
grin.gif

prosefullstop

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Some toys, my pugs have nearly all loved toys. My current one is 8 and he loves to carry things around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already ordered a two-foot long squeaking cow, for the purposes of tug of war/swift annihilation. Prince loves chasing balls, apparently, so maybe I'll add a few to my Boston's healthy stash.

Do you find that your pugs are okay walking without jackets in the cold? Though short-haired, they seem to have quite dense fur.

nessie1288

Visit site
They do have dense fur but can feel the cold. Previously someone knitted jumpers for them, but Bogle has a little coat which he only wears when it is snowy or minus temperatures like at the moment. They look so cute with coats on.
grin.gif

Fiona

Visit site
Equafleece jumpers are fantastic - v warm and snuggly.

Rope toys?? P has a ball on a rope which is good fun on walks.

Glad S is on the mend - worrying time for you though

Fiona