Twenty Horses Rescued From Blazing Stables

vivhewe

Visit site
OMG! I've heard of that place, good on them girls for saving the neddies though! I know I would too, even if running around a burning building isn't the 'correct' thing to do!

Helenabbey

Visit site
I'm quute proud to say Jenny is a friend of mine and also keeps a pony at the yard where I keep mine. She is really devoted to her job and all of the horses and ponies there, and really deserves the recognition for her bravery, I've met Anna too and she is a lovely girl, so well done to both of them!

Gingernags

Visit site
Really local to us and they have a massive competition due soon that they hope will still go ahead. They think there is a possibility of arson as someone was seen hanging round then legging it... I know what I'd do if I caught them!!!!

Thats two sets of stables that have gone up in the last month, last time was a barn with 4 horses in near Eston Riding Centre, and someone managed to get them out - including a mare and foal...

k9h

Visit site
I use to ride there years ago. What a shocker glad every thing is OK. My Dads Mum lives in Ormsby & I use to go there for shows.
Well done to Jenny & Anna.

airedale

Visit site
there is only one answer to this

catch the bastard
douse him in petrol

set him alight

and for those that think that isn't "politically correct" - I've had a horse burnt to death in an arson

so sorry - but if I ever caught up with the person that did the arson that killed my horse that is what I'd do and to hell with the consequences.