Tweseldown Ballot

nullarbor

Visit site
Anyone else been balloted from Tweseldown?

Am gutted to find that despite putting my ballot sticker on my entry I have been balloted. Guess its just luck of the draw but very frustrating when you see that many other people have several rides in the same class.

AutumnRose

Visit site
I thought the rules were multiple riders went first? I can't remember the complete order although i'm surprised to hear super stickers got balloted!!

I'm on the ballot list but i didn't even use my march sticker so not surprising. Will be using my sticker for Munstead!

naza

Visit site
Am new to eventing and don't quite understand this ballot idea.. Let alone having a sticker! Would someone explain please :D

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
You have been balloted despite super stickers? I also thought multiples went first but I guess the organisers discretion comes higher than that in the order of balloting!

star

Visit site
Isn't it who's best friends with the organiser gets in first? Cynical, moi? Incidentally I dont know the organiser! Surprised super stickers got balloted. Also can't work out how hc entries get priority over a super sticker.

diggerbez

Visit site
possibly the people with multiple rides are volunteering on one of the other days? if you FJ or whatever then normally they guarantee you a place to compete? just a thought before anyone starts yelling at organisers and secretaries? :)

lex2501

Visit site
possibly the people with multiple rides are volunteering on one of the other days? if you FJ or whatever then normally they guarantee you a place to compete? just a thought before anyone starts yelling at organisers and secretaries? :)

Agree with this. I got both my horses through (BE90 and ON) on super stickers, but I have stewarded there in the past so like to think that that's taken into consideration. Ironically, BE90 horse has had a whack to the hock so not sure we will even get there :rolleyes:

glamourpuss

Visit site
This really doesn't seem right that a super sticker has been balloted.
Personally I think it might be worth a call to the secretary, it sounds like a simple oversight on their part.....they are only human after all ;)
Even if they can't squeeze you in now I'm sure they could try & make sure you are close to the top of the wait list

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
No OP used a super sticker as clarified in her second post.

OP I would check with the sec if you haven't already. They are human and suspect you possibly got marked with a standard sticker by mistake and therefore very unfortunate. If clarified they may well be able to amend.