Tweseldown Sections are up

star

Visit site
Sections up for next weekend. Definitely running on 2 days for those who were worried it might not.

Dont think the whole series and championships has been that big a thing though. At least half of the people in the top 45 of the Intro series haven't entered the champs. Around 10 of the people in the Champs sections were nowhere near the top 45 overall through the series which was meant to be the qualifying rules. Some of them only have 1 point. Guessing they've ended up letting pretty much anyone who took part in the series at some point into the champs. Not entirely sure why I bust a gut going to 4 out of 5 of the competitions in the series to make sure I got enough points now - I will remember that for next yr!

Who else is going? We are 4th last to go in the Intro Champs so hopefully not too early a start.

Morganlafaye

Visit site
Oh flippin heck. They've put me in the championships. I had a few more than 1 point, with a couple of placings, but was still a little way off qualifying, and I was perfectly happy with that! Thought I might have an outside chance of a decent qualifying result for next year if all the people with good results from earlier were in the championships!!

We'll be the pair doing the worst dressage test! To say we're not ready for a PN dressage test is a major understatement! :rolleyes:

Erm, just checking, but they're not running this along "plus" lines are they - doing PN show jumping as well as dressage?

SpruceRI

Visit site
It does say in the rules that if the top 45 don't enter, then qualifying places will move down the line.

Otherwise they might not have wanted to run the class at all, with the decent prize money and the entries not covering it..

I would've done more qualifiers if I could've, so am pleased I've got in.... I was on 8 points so only 1 below the ton of people who got 9 !!!

I was wondering that Morganlafaye, about the jumping heights, as our SJing section is rather close to the PN times..... but it definately says 90cm on the schedule!!

Rana

Visit site
We're fence judging both days, so look out for the old, rusty, blue 4x4 and the black and tan terrier if you're walking the course. If you're walking with dogs, look for the noisy, bouncy, terrier (she is friendly, despite first appearances). Always nice to meet new people :)