tweseldown this weekend

molly7886

Visit site
Good luck everyone competing this weekend at Tweseldown. I'll be fence judging so please be nice to all the volunteers who are probably freezing their bits off and well jealous of you riding (in my case!)

star

Visit site
I'm meant to be competing there tomorrow but looking unlikely thanks to heavy rain overnight as horse doesn't do mud. Then volunteering in XC start/finish on Friday and Saturday. Hope it's not too chilly!

molly7886

Visit site
Just seen tomorrow is abandoned. Fingers crossed for rest of event. As it usually drains pretty well let's hope the other classes run

star

Visit site
Gutted about tomorrow Was hoping the ground there would be ok. Fingers crossed for the rest of it as I basically took the week off work for this event! Although will be very jealous watching the BE100 go ahead on Saturday as that's what I was meant to be doing tomorrow.

popsdosh

Visit site
Oasby off tomorrow as well , I suspect friday will be as well as its still raining in this part of the world and more in the morning. Looking at forecast I think Sat sun may be ok but the tractors will be busy.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Just seen tomorrow is abandoned. Fingers crossed for rest of event. As it usually drains pretty well let's hope the other classes run

The XC track does drain well, but I'd be worried about the dressage and showjumping - particularly the warm up areas.

P

Michen

Visit site
We went xc schooling there in feb half term and whilst they were doing a seriously good job of rolling it etc, it wasn't great. Can't imagine it will be that good after all the rain today and last night. Massive shame!

The XC track does drain well, but I'd be worried about the dressage and showjumping - particularly the warm up areas.

P

Nicnac

Visit site
Yep - so another boring non-eventing weekend after all the build up :-( Oh well, house will be clean and shopping done... Due to ski trips and family gatherings nothing now until Chilham end April.