Two extra months for James Gray

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
He is now waking up at the start of his 8 month jail sentence including two extra months for being a coward and running away! You have to look at the slideshow to show just how neglected the horses were and how they are looking now.

rosie fronfelen

Visit site
He is now waking up at the start of his 8 month jail sentence including two extra months for being a coward and running away! You have to look at the slideshow to show just how neglected the horses were and how they are looking now.

the slide show is fabulous, what a beautiful horse Blakey is now!! so when this ******* is out of prison what and where will he start next- he wont abide by the law, considering his actions up to now, so it is a worry.

kaya

Visit site
wat ! is that it my horse rocco came from there it took us 2 years to get him looking fat ! i think that he should get 2 years !or more !!

tasel

Visit site
Which slide show??

Oh, found it... my goodness, they've done a good job getting them to look so good. The first horse looks very impressive, and the little ponies and the donkey look so much happier now. It's sad, you can see in their eyes/faces how sad or disillusioned they seemed to be. They looked like they had given up on life. And now they look so proud... as they should be!

Very happy for these few lucky ones. Sad for those that didn't have this opportunity.

Hels_Bells

Visit site
I know this is extreme but quite frankly I think capital punishment is too good for him... I have just cried my eyes out at the slideshow, how can someone who can do something like that be permitted to walk the earth anymore!? 2 months extra on the paltry 6 months he already got - and guess who are all paying for him to be kept at her majesty's pleasure!??

RantBucket

Visit site
I know this is extreme but quite frankly I think capital punishment is too good for him... I have just cried my eyes out at the slideshow, how can someone who can do something like that be permitted to walk the earth anymore!? 2 months extra on the paltry 6 months he already got - and guess who are all paying for him to be kept at her majesty's pleasure!??

I agree with that. I guess 2 months extra is better than nothing, I really do hope he is banged up in a prison with a group of hardnosed animal right activists that keep him busy, (don’t drop your soap in the shower JG!) He is evil man, his family are all evil too, especially the Juvenile delinquent son who obviously enjoys looking pathetic on TV, shouting “I know where you live remember that!” What the silly little boy doesn’t realise is that we all know where he lives – sleep tight Jamie Gray Junior!

harmony5

Visit site
He may have been given 2 months extra but dont people only serve half of their sentence? i.e that would be 4 months????

RantBucket

Visit site
BEAUTIFUL :) I CAN WATCH THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!!!!!!
mmmm might pop some popcorn and enjoy it one more time :) http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/397/298578.html

I agree Paddywhack, it is my new favourite film of all time, if JG is planning to escape prison and go on the run again WHW could make a sequel, that would be good viewing. What a shame they done have live web cams in prisons, if they did we could all keep an eye on JG that would be a hoot.