:( typicall... just my luck

gails

Visit site
Yesterday was my 2nd proper lesson in years, and I was feeling really confident and positive.

Well I thought my thigh felt a little tight but was sure I would be fine.

Going into canter I was feeling so excited about my new sense of confidence, and then it happened, I was even on the correct diagonal, my inner thight went tight, I oushed on and then... pop, god the agony, I am still in soo much pain.

Maybe someone is trying to tell me something, but this such my luck, if it is not better toorrow I am going to book myself in with the physio at the gym.

I was even feeling soo confident that Iwas about to swap horses with my friend who was feeling unsafe on her strong mare. If it is not my head holding me back then my body does not want to play ball
frown.gif

gails

Visit site
I think my muscle was still tight from last week ( a lot of te lesson was withought stirrups), I should have warmed up but I thought I was wamred up from putting out hay for 23 horses and free escapees
smile.gif

I think I may have a little tear in my muscle, all I realy know is that it bloody hurts
laugh.gif
owwww

Samp943

Visit site
That happened to me in my calf while running one morning (I didn't stretch properly!). Was it a pop and then rushing fluid? I ripped apart the muscle fibres. Luckily it didn't hurt too much unless I ran uphill and they tend to fix themselves. If it really hurts though you might try going to the physio. He gave me some stretches to do (and I got a load of massages! hehe)