ultimate equestrian experiences?

Mambo'sGirl

New User
Visit site
I have used them twice now and have their service to be quite reasonable. Quick delivery. Only minor issue I had was after I had paid through PayPal and redirected to the website, it wasn't telling me that my payment hadn't gone through and to try again. After checking my paypal to find that it had been successful, I just got in touch with them to let them know what was happening and find out what was going on. They were very helpful and let me know it was simply a glitch with the website they were trying to fix. I would happily use them again. Hope this helps 😊

Moon Dancer

Visit site
Thanks. I ordered from them on the 18th March. Nothing came up on my account online so I emailed them and got no response. I tried to ring them and couldn't get through. So I opened a case on paypal and I got a response then saying they hadn't received my emails and that they were waiting for the items to come into stock which would be within 10 days.
Anyway 10 days has now passed still no items. Have messaged them through the paypal open case to ask when to expect the items and still no response for the past week.
I have now escalated the case as it was a £50 order and I only have till the 22nd to escalate with paypal.
Still haven't heard anything from them!

Mambo'sGirl

New User
Visit site
Oh that's not good! Actually quite glad you've shared because that has put me right off ordering from them again! I think you've done the right thing by going through PayPal. I would have done the same in your situation. It's awful not knowing what's going on with your items/ money. Hopefully it all gets sorted for you quickly ☺️