Unable to find Holsteiner's registered name using life number

Tiaan

Visit site
I'm wondering if any of you lovely people would be able to give me some help, I have been looking for my holsteiners registered name

When using the life number her details don't show anywhere, I have googled the number and looked at her sires offspring for that year. I have also contacted her breeder but haven received a response.

Any pointers where to look next?

Tia

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Try the passport issuers; is it an ID one or breed specific? It might simply be she wasn't registered with a name if she was imported as many come over with just a blank passport/sketch. Does her microchip tally with her passport?

crabbymare

Visit site
Its a holsteiner verband passport i think, so would i contact them?

http://holsteiner-verband.de/front_content.php?idcat=2&lang=1

Im not sure of her microchip number will ask the vet to scan her next week.

If she was imported without a name what does this mean?
from the number the passport is a german one so yes they would be who you would contact about her but it is very normal in germany not to name them until they are 3 which would be the earliest they would enter the stud book as a broodmare or be registered for competition. to give you an idea it was only in I think 2014 that the hanoverian verband started to allow breeders to have a name on their foals passport so it really is very common to have a young horse without an official name