Unaffiliated event on the Hambleden Estate

eventdiva

New User
Visit site
A friend has just realised that Mattingley unaffiliated is full :(. However she has found an unaffiliated event on the Hambleden Estate on May 4th that evidently has some spaces left. Thought I would share as there is an excellent cross country course there. You can enter on line at www.sohspc.co.uk

ihatework

Visit site
They are running a level 3 / wonder how they are going to do that given Hambelden only have 1m plus course.
Portables I presume, be interesting to see if they can pull off a decent small course

armchair_rider

Visit site
They are running a level 3 / wonder how they are going to do that given Hambelden only have 1m plus course.
Portables I presume, be interesting to see if they can pull off a decent small course

There are a few jumps there that didn't seem to be in use for any of the BE events last weekend and I saw some portables stacked in the woods.

eventdiva

New User
Visit site

Have checked and the estate are heavily involved in the course building of the 90cm so looks like it will be brilliant!

LCH611

Visit site
Portables will be brought in, but there are also 2 x water jumps, a quarry & a ditch that will be used

Bibble

New User
Visit site
My Pony Club days are long gone. Can someone tell me what level 3 4 and 5 equate to. having been doing BE100 I would like to do my first Novice at an unaffiliated event. Is this a good event to do?

I love Hambleden Horse Trials and I presume all the Bluebells will still be there.

eventdiva

New User
Visit site
My Pony Club days are long gone. Can someone tell me what level 3 4 and 5 equate to. having been doing BE100 I would like to do my first Novice at an unaffiliated event. Is this a good event to do?

I love Hambleden Horse Trials and I presume all the Bluebells will still be there.

Level 3 is equivalent to BE 90, Level 4 to BE 100 and Level 5 to BE Novice. A really good event for a first one at Novice an excellent track which always has good going. Bluebells will still be out and the estate always work hard to ensure superb going.

Kikke

Visit site
so it being ponyclub will this be the "hambledon pony trials" ??? :D
A shame we'll be out of the country because the horse trails were amazing this year even when we drowned on the sunday.

Bibble

New User
Visit site
Thanks for that. I have entered as Mattingly is now closed. Let's hope the Bluebells are still out. It's a great venue