unbelievale derby house

JJones

Visit site
That's because it's been taken over by another company before Christmas. A lot of people still don't realise this though. In time it's reputation should be improved.

Polos Mum

Visit site
I'm amazed they haven't done a massive "Under new management" campain if that is indeed the case ! You'd want to get their poor reputation under control asap as a new owner !

MissGem

Visit site
There's no problem getting your orders now - but wait until you try to get a refund. I sent back some Ariat Half Chaps, which were delivered to them 11 days ago by courier (so proof of receipt, plus one of their assistants confirmed they had received them), but I'm still trying to get my refund. Was told last Thursday it could be up to 10 days from when they receive them… it's now 11 days and they told me a few minutes ago a request will have to go to accounts again, which could take another 6-10 days to get my money back. Currently awaiting a phone call from either accounts or a manager, as apparently you cannot be put through to either…will be taking more action if no satisfactory reply today.

RLS

Visit site
erh... don't want to sound all doom and gloom...but...
I ordered jods at the end of August and had to send them back and ask for a refund. I did get the refund..... on 20th December!!!

dianchi

Visit site
Miss Gem
Diane Wilson is the "customer care manager" if you want a name to call, I also have her direct email if you want it pm me

MissGem

Visit site
Miss Gem
Diane Wilson is the "customer care manager" if you want a name to call, I also have her direct email if you want it pm me

Thanks for this. After expressing my displeasure at their service when I called earlier today, I have now been called by their accounts dept and a refund/credit confirmation sent by email. Will be checking my credit card statement later to make sure it has gone through!

It's disappointing because I've never had a problem with orders from them previously. I don't want to see another equestrian business go to the wall, but customer service and confidence is paramount in today's market and people won't buy if they don't have confidence or get the service they expect. I hope the new owners of Derby House take on board the comments from customers and up their game. I will be buying in future from companies that offer excellent customer service - Townfields are a great example.

Last edited:

MissGem

Visit site
Miss Gem

Thanks for this. After expressing my displeasure at their service when I called earlier today, I have now been called by their accounts dept and a refund/credit confirmation sent by email. Will be checking my credit card statement later to make sure it has gone through!

It's disappointing because I've never had a problem with orders from them previously. I don't want to see another equestrian business go to the wall, but customer service and confidence is paramount in today's market and people won't buy if they don't have confidence or get the service they expect. I hope the new owners of Derby House take on board the comments from customers and up their game. I will be buying in future from companies that offer excellent customer service - Townfields are a great example.