Unbelieveable! What's the point in Horsewatch?

oofadoofa

www.mearecourtequestrian.co.uk
I apologise for all my posts recently about strange goings on in Somerset etc. Well, after a sighting of two men coming out of my yard the other morning at 6 am, then my post about some horses being found not far from me, (someone on here thought they might be being "collected" for Priddy Fair today), I have heard that two youngsters were in fact stolen just down the road from me and were found in a field along with these others about 3 weeks later. Why oh why are these horses not on the Somerset Horsewatch website or the Stolen Horse Register? Surely that's what these websites are there for?

OK, rant over.

OWLIE185

Visit site
Because no one has bothered to report it to Horsewatch or supplied all the required information or the information is being validated at the moment

To report stolen horses to Horsewatch - apart from a description and where possible photos the police incident number and passport issuing body and passport number is also required so that the theft can be validated (you would be suprised how many hoaxes there are).

oofadoofa

www.mearecourtequestrian.co.uk
Ah I see. Well I thought that seeing as it had been reported to the police and the police had recovered all these horses, there would at least have been some mention of it on there. Also, on the Somerset Horsewatch site, the last reported incident was a horse stolen back in February! There are several local ones on the stolen horse register since then.