Under rug

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
Please can someone recommend a good one to me?

I bought my mare a Horseware insulator on Saturday and the neck cover separatly. When I tried it on her, the rug wasnt a very good fit and the neck was MASSIVE!!! I bought a large neck cover thinking it would fit, she is a 17.2 WB afer all, and it was VERY gappy underneath. So its all going back today and I dont know what to get in its place.
confused.gif

I dont want anything too thick, as she has a VERY thick Mark Todd stable rug, so just summut thin with a full neck.

Governor

Visit site
I have a Mark Todd one with no neck. No idea what its called but its a good thickness (not too thick), stays put and fits well.

I'm sure you can get it with a neck attatchment too, so might be worth a try. I got mine from Equestrian Clearance.

Stacie_and_Jed

Visit site
Dont get the Mark Todd full neck. It fits badly round the chest and has rubbed Jeds main OFF from the middle of the neck down to his withers!!!
crazy.gif

Im not too sure on any others though.

SDH

Visit site
I have a weatherbeata quilted one and its massive .... my 16.2 ID normally needs a 7ft rug, but the 6ft9 rug is looking a bit big. Its good though, I like it.

Weezy

Visit site
The Mark Todd rug liner is absolutely excellent - I have the under rug too, old style, and it has split in lots of places, but the rug liner is outstanding, and even though it doesn't have cross surcingles, it stays put - I also use it on the walker and it doesn't budge even when madam is broncing
grin.gif

2nd one down...

http://www.old-dairy-online-saddlery-shop.co.uk/acatalog/Underrugs.html