Undergraduate Research Survey-Horse Owners & Businesses needed!

celticdiamond

Visit site
**UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH QUESTIONNAIRE INVITATION**

I am a Final Year Business student at Leeds Trinity University. Please help me to complete my undergraduate research project by filling in my online questionnaire looking at the effects of the 2008-2013 UK recession on leisure-based participation in the horse industry. There is a chance to win a £25 voucher for a store of your choice by completing the questionnaire and entering the prize draw.

Those able to participate include (both current and previous):
· Horse owners,
· Riders in a riding school,
· Loaners/sharers,
· Those with horsey businesses.

The questionnaire is open to those 18 OR OVER and all responses will be confidential. You can fill in the survey on behalf of a minor under 18. Please note, riding others’ horses for money is classed as professional and is not part of my research.

I would be very grateful if you could complete the survey.

The link is: http://goo.gl/forms/cRk5ssQYf0

Thanks very much,
Maddie

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
was completing survey when used return button to add further info and it returned me to beginning and hadn't saved any of my answers so have given up..sorry

celticdiamond

Visit site
was completing survey when used return button to add further info and it returned me to beginning and hadn't saved any of my answers so have given up..sorry

Thank you for trying. Unfortunately Google have designed the survey so it does return to the start when you click back button on web interface. If you click previous on the survey itself it should save your answers. Thanks for trying though.

CrazyMare

Visit site
Done!!! As an aside, I went to Leeds Trinity back when it was Leeds Trinity and All Saints College, not a university in its own right!