Unexpected text

oldie48

Visit site
I got a text last night from the lady who bought Rose when she was an hour old. She had been on "birthing " duty but missed the birth by 5 minutes. She knew her mother well and says she was a really lovely mare and also knew her stallion. She had Rose until she was 3 but had to sell her to fund a pony for her daughter, she says she has always regretted selling her. Unfortunately, she smashed her phone up and so has lost all the very early photos of her but did send me some when she was a 2/3 year old. I love it when old owners get in touch. Rose is 12 in May but I bet she would remember her.

oldie48

Visit site
How lovely! You sound so happy with Rose, what a wonderful partnership you have.
I am so happy with her and love her dearly. She's not the easiest ride I've uncovered a few training issues that need to be unpicked but she feels like "my horse" now rather than someone else's. That probably sounds a bit mad but it's something I genuinely feel. We don't have a fantastic partnership yet but it gets better all the time and I think she is a very kind horse. I feel very lucky to have found her.

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
Very strange oldie48 but i was having a conversation with the same lady today as she is a livery at the yard i am at and she showed me a photo of you and your mare. What a small world! She told me she had bought her at an hour old. What are the chances of that. What a fab photo of you and her too on the right rein in your comp gear (just to prove I'm not making it up). X

oldie48

Visit site
Very strange oldie48 but i was having a conversation with the same lady today as she is a livery at the yard i am at and she showed me a photo of you and your mare. What a small world! She told me she had bought her at an hour old. What are the chances of that. What a fab photo of you and her too on the right rein in your comp gear (just to prove I'm not making it up). X
Goodness it is a very small world indeed, I hope to meet her and I hope she feels Rose has found a good home! she is very beautiful, isn't she?

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
Goodness it is a very small world indeed, I hope to meet her and I hope she feels Rose has found a good home! she is very beautiful, isn't she?
Lovely, i said that to ##### when she showed me the photo. Just my type. I am sure she would love to meet u and see Rose again x