up dating passport

slimdizzy

Visit site
help please,i stupidly bought a wee pony for my children.now thats not a mistake the guy is ace no faults at all.just looking at his passport .who is the vendor?the lady i bought him from never reg him in her name and he was never changed from a colt even though he is now gelded.the form says to be filled in by the vendor who i am thinking is the seller but i dont know her .the lady i brought him from told me this(she just got him from a friend) and did me a recipt saying the pony all his details saying i had brought him from her.i dont belive she has done wrong just never seen the point reg him in her name.so what to do first get vet to say yes he,s gelded or somehow reg him in my name as hes a great guy and my daughter would like to take him to a show any help welcome please really starting to panic
confused.gif
blush.gif

threeponies

Visit site
Is he registered with a breed society? If he is, phone them up and explain your circumstances and they'll know what to do. It will probably cost you money to have him registered as a gelding, should be free to have him registered in your name although the previous owner should have done this for you. The breed society may charge you for this as vendor hasn't bothered. Hope you get sorted out.